Sheaf Street, Sheffield S1 2BP, United Kingdom.email@example.comNa
+44 845 712 5678, 08457 221 125
See Physical Location of Sheffield Train Station
What was the response from customer service executive after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
What is Sheffield Train Station and What They DoSheffield Train Station
is the largest railway station located in Sheffield, England. This station was operated by East Midlands Trains and owned by Network Rail. It was setup by the Midland Railway in the year 1870 with the name of Pond Street. After some time, it changed its name to Sheffield station. It has nine platforms.
There are several facilities available at Sheffield station including ticket machines, cash machines, baby changing facilities, seating area, shops and much more. Sheffield station ticket office hours: Monday to Friday - 05:00 to 10:50, Saturday - 05:00 to 10:50 and on Sunday - 07:45 to 11:00. The core objective of Sheffield Train Station
is to furnish flexible, comfortable and cheapest train travel services to the passengers to travel different destinations of the World.
Features and Services of Sheffield Train StationSheffield Train Station
is the bulkiest railway station in United Kingdom and it is offering the high class services for the passengers. was previously known by the name of Pond Street and later on with Sheffield Midland.
- Sheffield Train Station provides the services for both tram stop and Railway station.
- Sheffield Train Station is run by East Midlands and owned by Network Rail.
- Sheffield Train Station has nine platforms and also equipped with various vital facilities for passengers like waiting hall, shops, phone booth, toilets, information desk, ATM machines, ticket machines and guest houses. The Sheffield Train Station is divided into four parts: first platforms 1a and 1b, second platforms 2a to 5b, third platform from 6a to 8b and fourth the adjoining Supertram stops and all these sections are connected by a large footbridge.
- The Sheffield Train Station was opened for world in 1870 by the Midland Railway as the last and fifth railway station in the city of Sheffield.
- In the premises of United Kingdom, Sheffield Train Station is one of the busiest railway station and it is offering the sophisticated services for passengers in the form of low fare tickets, 24x7 hours ticket booking services and much more with thorough implications.
Contact Numbers of Sheffield Train Station
- For Ticket Booking Service: 0370 333 4875
- For Customer Grievance Call: 03457 125 678
- For Customer Service Cell: 08457 48 49 50
You May Also Be Intrested In: Related Information