Michigan Unemployment Agency
Michigan Unemployment Agency financially supports the unemployed persons. It is a temporary assists and only offered, if the worker was fired without his fault. The temporary financial support is provided as income to the unemployed workers, till they will find new job. The Agency offers the benefits only to those workers, who have been working in Michigan for last one or one and half year. Moreover, Michigan has also specified minimum wages for the employees to be eligible for its benefits. Michigan Unemployment Agency
was founded in 1937 as Unemployment Compensation Commission. After two other names, it was renamed to Unemployment Insurance Agency on December 7, 2003. It also organizes free seminar to make employees familiar with the benefits of Michigan Unemployment insurance. The agency is also responsible for effective use of unemployment taxes throughout the state.
Services Offered By Michigan Unemployment AgencyMichigan Unemployment Agency
runs many programs to protect the employees from all types of exploitation. The agency deliver following services:
- Michigan Unemployment Agency provide financial benefits to unemployed people, to support their daily needs.
- The program also determine the eligibility of individuals to receive benefits.
- Michigan Unemployment Agency has well devised mechanism in place to provide benefits, as the financial benefits are transferred directly into the accounts.
- The programs also organize many training programs for unemployed persons, to make them vocationally trained.
- Michigan Unemployment Agency also has the responsible to place unemployed individuals at the right places as the program provide human resource to many business houses.
Important Contacts Of Michigan Unemployment Agency
Customer Contacts: 1-866-500-0017
Fax Number: 517-636-0427
TTY Number: 1-866-366-0004
Email ID: OEO@michigan.gov
Customer Service Hours:
Michigan Unemployment Agency Address
The address of Michigan Unemployment Agency is PO Box 169, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49501-0169 United States.
Michigan Unemployment Agency Website
The Website of Michigan Unemployment Agency is www.michigan.gov
Michigan Unemployment Agency Customer Support Service Phone Number
The customer support phone number of Michigan Unemployment Agency is 1-866-500-0017 / 1-866-638-3993
The postal and official address
, email address and phone number
) of Michigan Unemployment Agency Service Center
and Michigan Unemployment Agency customer service number
is given below. The helpline
of Michigan Unemployment Agency customer service number may or may not be toll free
Click Here To View More Michigan Unemployment Agency Customer Service Phone Numbers