Marlin Firearms, P.O. Box 1871, Madison, NC 27025, United States.www.marlinfirearms.comNa
+1 (800) 544-8892, 866-662-4869
See Physical Location of Marlin Firearms
Is Your Problem Solved by Customer Care Executive? If Not, Post Your Problem Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
Marlin Firearms ExplorationMarlin Firearms
is an America
manufacturing company of rifles and weapons. Marlin Firearms
company began its business in 1880 by John Mahlon Marlin and is headquartered in Madison, North Carolina, United States. Principal models of Marlin rifles are Marlin Model 1895, Marlin model 20, Marlin Model 39A, Marlin Model 795, Marlin Camp Carbine, Marlin Model 60, Marlin Levermatic, Marlin Model XT-22, and much more. Marlin Firearms
company works as part of Freedom Group, a nation's foremost manufacturing holding company of firearms and sporting goods based in United States. Marlin's manufacturing facilities are located in Kentucky and New York. The company operates several service centers in Illinois, California, Minnesota and Oklahoma. Marlin Firearms
Company uses modern and innovative techniques and high quality raw material to furnish different Firearms and weapons. Some important collection of Firearm produced by Marlin Firearms
Company include Marlin No. 20, a .22 caliber pump-action rifle with tubular barrel, Marlin Model 27 and 27s, Pump action rifles chambered in several smokeless powder crtridges, Marlin Model 1897, lever action repeater, Marlin Model 25MG, a bolt action, .22 WMR shotgun, Marlin Model XL7, a long action center fire bolt-action rifle, Marlin Model Golden 39A, lever action repeater, and much more other stylish and high potential weapons.Send Mail to:Marlin Firearms
P.O. Box 1871
Madison, NC 27025
Some Important Instructions That Should Be Followed While Shipping Firearms For Repair Services
The following instructions should be followed if customers want to send their Marlin Firearms
on shipments for the repair services:
- Record the serial number of your gun before transportation.
- Pack your gun for safety and to avoid further harm in delivery and taking care of Ideally, transport in a gun box.
- Be sure and confident to stamp your arrival address on the outside of the case and accompanying letter.
- Expel all extras from the gun to anticipate misfortune or harm.
- Encase a letter with the gun enumerating the model name or number of the gun and serial number alongside a full depiction of the issue. Make certain to incorporate your name and address (P.O. Box and Street Address), including postal division, daytime phone number and email address.
- Ship your gun by either United Parcel Service (UPS) or Parcel Post (US Post Office); Marlin guns is not in charge of harm or misfortune amid shipment, so clients may choose to purchase insurance from the bearer.
You May Also Be Intrested In: Related Information