Marlin FirearmsMarlin Firearms
is an America
manufacturing company of rifles and weapons. Marlin Firearms
company began its business in 1980 by John Mahlon Marlin and is headquartered in Madison, North Carolina, United States. Principal models of Marlin rifles are Marlin Model 1895, Marlin model 20, Marlin Model 39A, Marlin Model 795, Marlin Camp Carbine, Marlin Model 60, Marlin Levermatic, Marlin Model XT-22, and much more. Marlin Firearms
company works as part of Freedom Group, a nation's foremost manufacturing holding company of firearms and sporting goods based in United States. Marlin's manufacturing facilities are located in Kentucky and New York. The company operates several service centers in Illinois, California, Minnesota and Oklahoma. Marlin Firearms
Company uses modern and innovative techniques and high quality raw material to furnish different Firearms and weapons. Some important collection of Firearm produced by Marlin Firearms
Company include Marlin No. 20, a .22 caliber pump-action rifle with tubular barrel, Marlin Model 27 and 27s, Pump action rifles chambered in several smokeless powder crtridges, Marlin Model 1897, lever action repeater, Marlin Model 25MG, a bolt action, .22 WMR shotgun, Marlin Model XL7, a long action center fire bolt-action rifle, Marlin Model Golden 39A, lever action repeater, and much more other stylish and high potential weapons.Send Mail to:Marlin Firearms
P.O. Box 1871
Madison, NC 27025
Some Important Instructions That Should Be Followed While Shipping Firearms For Repair Services
The following instructions should be followed if customers want to send their Marlin Firearms
on shipments for the repair services:
- Record the serial number of your gun before transportation.
- Pack your gun for safety and to avoid further harm in delivery and taking care of Ideally, transport in a gun box.
- Be sure and confident to stamp your arrival address on the outside of the case and accompanying letter.
- Expel all extras from the gun to anticipate misfortune or harm.
- Encase a letter with the gun enumerating the model name or number of the gun and serial number alongside a full depiction of the issue. Make certain to incorporate your name and address (P.O. Box and Street Address), including postal division, daytime phone number and email address.
- Ship your gun by either United Parcel Service (UPS) or Parcel Post (US Post Office); Marlin guns is not in charge of harm or misfortune amid shipment, so clients may choose to purchase insurance from the bearer.
Marlin Firearms Address
The address of Marlin Firearms is Marlin Firearms, P.O. Box 1871, Madison, NC 27025, United States.
Marlin Firearms Website
The Website of Marlin Firearms is www.marlinfirearms.com
Marlin Firearms contact person
The contact person of Marlin Firearms is Na.
Marlin Firearms Customer Support Service Phone Number
The customer support phone number of Marlin Firearms is +1 (800) 544-8892, 866-662-4869
The postal and official address
, email address and phone number
) of Marlin Firearms Service Center
and Marlin Firearms customer service number
is given below. The helpline
of Marlin Firearms customer service number may or may not be toll free
Click Here To View More Marlin Firearms Customer Service Phone Numbers