Post Office Box 80447, Conyers, Georgia 30013 United States.www.dds.ga.gov
Loading Map, Please Wait......
Is Your Problem Solved by Customer Care Executive? If Not, Post Your Problem Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
Georgia DDS Exploration
The Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) is a government body. Along with Georgia Motor Vehicle Division (MVD), It is a part of Georgia Department of Motor Vehicles, which is accountable for all the transport related operations in the state. The agency is headed by the commissioner. Georgia DDS is responsible for issuing driving licenses throughout the country. Georgia DDS is also responsible for handling driving records, modifying information on driving licenses, reissuing licenses and other activities. It assists the residents of the state in many cases related to license like Renewals, Lost or Stolen, Changes License/ID, Address change, Expired License, etc. The Government body organizes driving tests throughout Georgia. It has opened more than hundred license offices which are opened Tuesday to Saturday.
Customer Support Of Georgia DDSGeorgia DDS
is a high profile department Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) and it has devised a comprehensive customer care support system. For any kind of grievances, the representatives of Georgia DDS
can be contacted on below enlisted numbers.
Driver Licensing Atlanta Metro Area & Out-of-State: (678) 413-8400 / (678) 413-8500
Outside the Metro Atlanta Area: (866) 754-3687
Title/Registration: (855) 406-5221
Career Opportunity At DMV GeorgiaDMV Georgia
is one of the largest government department in the state of Georgia, and it is offering a great opportunity for the high qualified and energetic youths who are looking to pursue career in the said department. For further details you can follow the link:
Facilities Empowered By Georgia DDSGeorgia DDS
is is a part of Department of Motor Vehicles and it is thoroughly responsible for the traffic related activities. Georgia DDS
is reckoned as one of the largest government department in Georgia and it is performing various duties that are mentioned below.
- Driver License: Georgia DDS is responsible for issuing driving licenses to the citizens of the state.
- Registration & Titling: Under this category it provides Registration, Registration Renewal, Registration & Insurance, Title Transfers, License Plates & Placards.
- Georgia DDS assists the residents of the state in many cases related to license like Renewals, Lost or Stolen, Changes License/ID, Address change, Expired License, etc.
- Car Insurance: Under this section it provides State Requirements, Commercial Auto Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Policy Basics, Insurance Claims.
- Buying & Selling: Through this field, Georgia DDS provides New Car Buyers Guide, Used Car Buyers Guide, Selling Your Car, Dealers & Auto Industry, Vehicle History Reports.