Free Tax USA Customer Service Phone Number

Free Tax USA

Free Tax USA is one of the leading online website that provides tax preparation services in the United States. The service is operated by Taxhawk Inc. The Free Tax USA was started in the year 2001 and has corporate head office in the Utah, United States. The company was established by an accountant and a group of expert software developers. Free Tax has filed More Than one million tax return customers. Every year, the company taxpayers by offering low cost state offers and free federal offers.

Free Tax Services

The company serves customers with wide range of services including E-file Service, Federal Tax Extension, Amended Tax Return, Federal Tax Return, Complex Tax falling, and Audit Assist, Start free Deluxe, Professionally Printed Tax Return, Priority Customer Support, Online Backup & Credit Maximize, Printed and Bound Tax Return. The Fast Tax Filling & Fast Refunds service help customers to file online import previous year’s tax data, save data for further use & refund through e-file and direct deposit. Free Tax Company offers various federal returns for free that includes Child Tax credits, farm income, birth of a child, rental income, charitable contributions, capital gains, gambling income, traditional & Roth IRAs, education, college, teacher credits, military income, office & business expenses, retirements & pensions, selling , buying and owning a house.

Free Tax Customer Support

Free Tax supports various type of income such as Rental real estate income, social security benefits, self-employed taxes, net operating loss carryover, sale of home, social security benefits, sales of stocks 7 mutual funds, scholarships & grants, seller-financed loan interest income, capital GAIN distributions and unemployment compensation. The company supports a different deduction that includes alimony paid, IRA deduction, education expenses, donations to charities, casualty loses and tax preparation fees.

Free Tax USA Address

The address of Free Tax USA is PO Box 51048, Provo, Utah 84605-1048, United States.

Free Tax USA Email Address

The email address of Free Tax USA is

Free Tax USA Website

The Website of Free Tax USA is

Free Tax USA Customer Support Service Phone Number

The customer support phone number of Free Tax USA is (801) 812-1040.

The postal and official address, email address and phone number (helpline) of Free Tax USA Service Center and Free Tax USA customer service number is given below. The helpline of Free Tax USA customer service number may or may not be toll free.

Click Here To View More Free Tax USA Customer Service Phone Numbers

Free Tax USA Phone Number Customer Service
What was the response after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here

View More Contact Detail Like Phone Numbers

Is Your Problem Solved After Calling To Free Tax USA Customer Service?

Your Complaint, Suggestion, Complication, Review To Free Tax USA

Your Name
Email Address
Your Photo
Image Text
Customer care captcha Advertisements

Free Tax USA Customer Service Number Delineated Here With Complaints and Reviews

Free Tax USA Customer Service Care Phone Number 243973
Ms. Sandrine SaysNov 04, 2015

I have been filing taxes with this company and have not have a problem yet its been two years. I do not know for later.

Customer care male
Mr. Sonia Dearman SaysSep 29, 2015

Fraudulent service after using you, return my 573-230-6990.

Customer care male
Mr. Ji Chou SaysJul 29, 2015

Thanks for your assistance in advance. I could not sign in my account for 2014 income tax. I had followed all procedure to get user ID and temporary password more than five times. Would you please help me to find because I need to response IRS letter?I can be reached at 972-400-8821. You can reach me either email is or nty48@yahoo.comI.

Customer care female
Ms. Mary Wright SaysJul 27, 2015

I cant access my account. I have tried changing password and still cant access. I need a response immediately please.

Free Tax USA Customer Service Care Phone Number 228430
Mr. Jamiel Mccall SaysMay 19, 2015

Need to follow up based on a email received regarding last years filing. (2013). After correcting, I can file current years taxes.

Customer care male
Mr. Cjfrommich SaysApr 09, 2015

It is ridiculous that you can not call a number and talk to someone about an issue with the site. My issue is that it keeps telling me that it "doesn't recognize" the computer I am on. Funny same computer I am always on. So because it doesn't recognize the computer, it won't except the answer I give for the security question and therefor won't let me on. Seriously.

Customer care male
Mr. Anthony Rogers SaysMar 25, 2015

Didn't get state two years in a row I filed 2012 and 2014 state taxes and payed$12. 50 each state.

Customer care female
Ms. Sonya Taylor SaysMar 21, 2015

Hi this is the second time I have emailed you in the last two days my girlfriend was filing her taxes on your website and when she went to file her state taxes it told us to put in the credit card information and when she entered the zip code four different times it took money out of her a count all four times she would like to be reimbursed of these charges please get back to her at this email address it her name is Sonya Taylor .

Customer care male
Mr. Mo Persaud SaysMar 16, 2015

I did my tax to efile the irs and state, but was unable to efile any. They took my money and and do not accept calls. I need my money $12. 95 back ASAP. They took my bank account info also.

Customer care male
Mr. Lailah Zahr SaysMar 12, 2015

They took my money and won't file my tax return and refuse to refund the money or respond to my complaint. Stay away from these people. It has been eight days and three emails. They say they will respond within 24 hours, but that is a lie. They send you a email prepared template. No real customer service. They are thieves and unless I hear back from a person within 12 hours, I will file a complaint with the better business bureau and complain via twitter, Facebook and the newspaper.

Customer care female
Ms. Patqueline Roy SaysMar 10, 2015

Tax Free USA took too many payments out of my debit account and now it's over drawn, can some one please contact me at 337-442-3331, thanks.

Customer care male
Mr. Kenneth Nyberg SaysMar 04, 2015

I was attempting to get some help I'm not savvy with I was attempting to get some help I'm not savvy with the website I needed rendition the website I needed additional I'll help on the filing of my 2013 tax return unfortunately I'll help on the filing of my 2013 tax return unfortunately that help is not available by phone only email I do not have the time or inclination to have taken time email I will not be using your services norway ever be recommending this site anyone else it was recommended to me that must been a mistake. That help is not available by phone only email I do not have the time or inclination to have taken time email I will not be using your services norway ever be recommending this site anyone else it was recommended to me that must a been a mistake.

Customer care female
Ms. Agnes SaysMar 02, 2015

My direct deposit was supposed to be in my account on the 25th and I have yet to receive it.

Customer care female
Ms. Latarria Chairse SaysFeb 24, 2015

I have received a email conformation stating that the irs accepted my refund, but when i tried to tract my refund it says that the irs did not accept my tax refund.

Customer care female
Ms. Miss Dallas Corleon SaysFeb 23, 2015

My name is Miss Dallas Corleon its been a month since I've heard about my federal tax check IRS has no information could you please help my number is 5178039514 thank you have a good day.

Customer care female
Ms. Oldymyere SaysFeb 23, 2015

Please refund my cc of the amount of 12. 95 cc number 3615 last number cc. My email address is o.

Customer care female
Ms. Alondra Mcgowin SaysFeb 21, 2015

I was wondering why my direct deposit didn't go through and I need someone to call me please. 816-564-5479.

Customer care female
Ms. Alisia Begay SaysFeb 21, 2015

I was charged twice credit card. I was paying state fee. How do I go about getting a refund?

Customer care female
Ms. Mitchelle Zayas SaysFeb 09, 2015

I filed my taxes on the 28th of January and have yet to receive an email stating that the IRS has received my tax information. What is the hold up?

Customer care female
Ms. Merelia Sylvester SaysFeb 06, 2015

Free Tax USA over charged me, my card was changed three times 12. 95, my son paid for my shipment with his checking account and I have the number they give me afterwards and I have emailed them two times about this problem and I have not received a response yetPlease contact me at720-648-7379.

Customer care female
Ms. Susan Thomas SaysFeb 03, 2015

I have tried twice to access my taxes for 2013 I paid twice 25. 90 and 12. 95 I've tried to download the state taxes I can not at all I need them so I can mail in it would be appreciated if someone could help resolve this matter.

Customer care male
Mr. Heather SaysJan 24, 2015

I am almost done with my 2014 Free Tax USA refund but I am asked to pay 12. 00$ for state? I clicked the free version and there's no places to put my routing.

Customer care male
Mr. Pravin Uttam Pawar SaysJan 24, 2015

Jan 22, 2015I have recharged my Vodafone postpaid mobile number 9762881224 of Rs 180on 22nd of January 2015 and these amount detected my HDFC Debit cardbut my mobile are not recharge. So please return my Rs 180cash.

Free Tax USA Phone Number Customer Care Service
Customer care male
Mr. Chuck SaysJan 14, 2015

no one would talk to me, but a automated system with no help needed live opp i am going to h and are block.

Customer care male
Mr. David Kellum SaysJan 10, 2015

The IRS claims I did not file taxes in 2010 when they were filed on line with FreeTaxUSAon 4/18/2011 with a verified receipt. My SS is 585-18-0827 ,David W. Kellum. Current Phone is 575-914-8367. Call me as soon as possible. Thank You, David W. Kellum.

Customer care female
Ms. Jessica Cozart SaysMay 06, 2014

I had to change my email address and now i can no longer access my USA tax account. I cannot remember my username or password. What should i do?

Customer care user complaints