Ohio, United States.www.ohiolegalservices.org
1-866-529-6446 / 1-866-386-3071
What was the response from customer service executive after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
What is Food Stamp Ohio and What They Do
Food Stamp is a federally funded program in the United States. It was started to provide food expenses of the American citizens. The government issues the electronic benefit cards to the people and the benefits are transferred directly on these cards. Electronic Benefit Cards are like credit cards and the card holders can use them for paying bills, making purchases. Each card is equipped with a PIN code and Food Stamp Ohio
can only be accessed by entering the correct PIN code. The PIN code is known to the cardholder only and it can be changed time to time. The Food Stamp Program in Ohio is administered by the Office of Families and Children and Department of Job and Family Services. Food Stamp Ohio
also provides the nutritional guidance to the beneficiaries to maintain good diet. The people seeking the Food Stamp benefits can apply through the website. The recipients can purchase food from any participating retailers.
Important Contacts Of Food Stamp OhioFood Stamp Ohio
has setup various helpline channels to assist people, The department provide all the possible assistance to members. To connect with Food Stamp Ohio do use below mentioned contacts:
General Queries: (800) 686-1556
Fax: (614) 752-9760
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system: (800) 860-2555
TTY/TDD: (866) 500-3784
Communication office: (614) 466-6650
Fax: (614) 466-0292
Specifications Of Food Stamp OhioFood Stamp Ohio
is aimed to provide following services:
- Food Stamp Ohio is a social program, aimed to provide foods to low income families.
- The program is operated by the department of jobs and family services, to serve needy people of country.
- Food Stamp Ohio program is operated under well devised mechanism, as the department provide special card to members.
- The department provide electronic benefits card to registered members, that aids to shop food.Food Stamp Ohio deliver all the benefits into the accounts of members and then can be utilized through ETB card.
- Food Stamp Ohio also has devised a registration criteria to determine the eligibility of members.
You May Also Be Intrested In: Related Information