Florida Food Stamp Card
Florida Food Stamp Card is a plastic debit card, provided by the state government to the needy residents. Through the card, the government transfers various benefits to the recipient's account directly. It is also known as Electronic Benefit Card. Each month, Food Stamp Card is loaded with the benefits. The EBT system is a secure technology, which is accessed by entering the correct PIN code. The PIN code is a four digit number, which is known to the cardholder only and he can change it time to time. The government has changed Food Stamp program to Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) in 2008. Florida Food Stamp Card
are used at the retail stores for making purchases. The balance in the card accounts can be checked either by calling to the customer care number or by accessing the website. These cards had completely replaced the former coupon system, which were insecure. Beside Food Stamp, the government also transfers benefits of other programs such as Medicaid assistance and Family Assistance.
Specifications Of Florida Food Stamp CardFlorida Food Stamp Card
is aimed to provide following services:
- Florida Food Stamp Card is a social program, aimed to provide foods to low income families.
- The program is operated by the department of jobs and family services, to serve needy people of country.
- Florida Food Stamp Card program is operated under well devised mechanism, as the department provide special card to members.
- The department provide electronic benefits card to registered members, that aids to shop food.Florida Food Stamp Card deliver all the benefits into the accounts of members and then can be utilized through ETB card.
- Florida Food Stamp Card also has devised a registration criteria to determine the eligibility of members.
Important Contacts Of Florida Food Stamp CardFlorida Food Stamp Card
has setup various helpline channels to assist people, The department provide all the possible assistance to members. To connect with Florida Food Stamp Card do use below mentioned contacts:
General Queries: (800) 686-1556
Fax: (614) 752-9760
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system: (800) 860-2555
TTY/TDD: (866) 500-3784
Communication office: (614) 466-6650
Fax: (614) 466-0292
Florida Food Stamp Card Address
The address of Florida Food Stamp Card is PO Box 1, Wildwood, Florida, United States.
Florida Food Stamp Card Website
The Website of Florida Food Stamp Card is www.myflfamilies.com
Florida Food Stamp Card Customer Support Service Phone Number
The customer support phone number of Florida Food Stamp Card is +1-(866) 762-2237 / +1-(800)-955-8771
The postal and official address
, email address and phone number
) of Florida Food Stamp Card Service Center
and Florida Food Stamp Card customer service phone number
is given below. The helpline
of Florida Food Stamp Card customer service phone number may or may not be toll free
Click Here To View Florida Food Stamp Card Customer Service Phone Numbers