DMV Georgia or Georgia Department of Motor Vehicles is government agency, responsible for enforcing transport related policies in the state. The Department has two divisions; these are Department of Driver Services (DDS) and Georgia Motor Vehicle Division (MVD). The department has opened many DDS throughout the country for the ease of the residents of the state. DMV Georgia is responsible for issuing driving licenses to the citizens of the state. The department also provides other services including vehicle registration, handling driving records, modifying information on driving licenses, reissuing licenses, vehicle permits and many others. DMV Georgia organizes driving tests for throughout the country. Candidates have to take the appointment before appearing in road test. They can check location of diving test on its website. It is also suggested to check the online transaction before going to the test location.
Important Contact Numbers Of DMV GeorgiaDMV Georgia
is a high profile department of motor Vehicles in the state of Georgia and it has devised a comprehensive customer care support system. For any kind of grievances, the representatives of DMV Georgia
can be contacted on below mentioned numbers.
Driver's License Information: (678) 413-8400 / (678) 413-8500
Customer Support: (678) 413-8600
Status Of License Anytime 24x7 Hours Cell: (404) 657-9300
Start Career With DMV GeorgiaDMV Georgia
is one of the largest government department in the state of Georgia, and it is offering a great opportunity for the high qualified and energetic youths who are looking to pursue career in the said department. For further details you can follow the link:
Facilities Empowered By DMV GeorgiaDMV Georgia
is the Georgia Department of Motor Vehicles and it is thoroughly responsible for the traffic related all activities. DMV Georgia
is performing its traffic related duties under two sections such as Department of Driver Services (DDS)
and Georgia Motor Vehicle Division (MVD)
. DMV Georgia
is reckoned as one of the largest government department in Georgia and it is performing various duties that are mentioned below.
- Driver License: DMV Georgia is responsible for issuing driving licenses to the citizens of the state.
- Registration & Titling: Under this category it provides Registration, Registration Renewal, Registration & Insurance, Title Transfers, License Plates & Placards.
- Tickets & Violations: Under this field it renders Suspended License, Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI, Filing an Accident Report, DMV Point System.
- Car Insurance: Under this section it provides State Requirements, Commercial Auto Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Policy Basics, Insurance Claims.
- Buying & Selling: Through this field, DMV Georgia provides New Car Buyers Guide, Used Car Buyers Guide, Selling Your Car, Dealers & Auto Industry, Vehicle History Reports.
DMV Georgia Customer Support Service Phone Number
The customer support phone number of DMV Georgia is (678) 413-8400, (678) 413-8500, (678) 413-8600
The postal and official address
, email address and phone number
) of DMV Georgia Service Center
and DMV Georgia customer service phone number
is given below. The helpline
of DMV Georgia customer service phone number may or may not be toll free
Click Here To View DMV Georgia Customer Service Phone Numbers