401 West Washington Street, SPC 65, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2159 United States.
See Physical Location of Arizona Ebt
What was the response from customer service executive after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
What is Arizona Ebt and What They Do
Arizona Department of Economic
Security provides the Electronic Benefits
Transfer (EBT) Card to its members to get the benefits of the organization. All the benefits are moved to the account of every eligible member. These cards are provided by JPMorganChase. These are similar to the debit card and used also in the similar manner to withdraw benefits from Automatic Teller Machine and utilized to Buy
food with the Nutrition benefits. EBT card are also used to buy products from specific retail merchants. Every EBT card has the PIN number Due
to the security reason.
Connecting Map Of Arizona Ebt
Customers particularly from United States, are authorized to interact with care authorities whenever facing complexities. The enterprise is radiant providing immediate information to explore anticipation with an intent to provide highest values of amenities. The customers are bound by nothing to make a specific connection with the care officials through the following enlisted numbers:
- Report Lost/Stolen EBT Card: Call 1-888-997-9333
- Customer Contacts: 1-888-328-9271 / 1-877-501-2233
- Child support Support enforcement: 1-800-457-6202
- Report abuse or neglect: 1-866-363-4276
- Fax No: 602-379-6019
- To Check Your Balance: Call 1-888-997-9333
- For Assistance: Call 1-866-352-5878
Specifications Of Arizona EbtArizona Ebt
an electronic benefit card offered by the USA, State government for the welfare of people. Arizona Ebt
works as a debit card by through customers can avail various benefits such as Health and Human Services. However, the customers can procure legitimate benefits mentioned below:
- EBT Washington is thoroughly accessible to the four digit confidential Pin number and customers can change it as and when required. EBT system empowers the customers to Buy foods from authorized retailers under the scheme of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
- To assure Safety of Arizona Ebt cardholders, government transfers benefits directly to the customers account such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Medicaid Initiatives.
- Arizona Ebt is an initiative program to help low income families who couldn't afford the expenses of medical care, food and much more especially for children, pregnant women, disabilities children.
- Arizona Ebt has certain specific features and the card can be used for the purpose of shopping at retail stores in and around the whole nation.
You May Also Be Intrested In: Related Information