1 Riverside Plaza, Columbus, Ohio, United States.email@example.com
What was the response from customer service executive after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
What is Aep Ohio and What They Do
AEP Ohio, a running division of its holding company, American Electric Power or simply known as AEP. It is a publicly incorporated corporation that is continue to operates its business function in the industry of Electric Utilities since its establishment. Along with Aep Ohio, it also regulates many other subsidiaries under its own banner such as AEP Texas, Appalachian Power, Indiana Michigan Power, Kentucky Power, PSO and SWEPCO. The company traces its origin in the year of 1906 as American Gas & Electric Company. Later on, in 1958, it was updated to its current name and is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the United States.
The main task of the company is to generate, transmit and delivers the electricity to the people in many areas including Texas, Arkansas, Kenntucky, Indiana, Oklahome, Tennessee and others. Approximately 18,710 people are employed by the company in December 2011. All the employees work as a team to fulfill the needs of millions customers. In view of 2011, the company generated a total revenue of US$ 15.116 billion.
Fundamental Principles Of AEP Ohio
The Fundamental Principles of the above mentioned company are milestones for company progress and sustainability for instance:
- Modernization: is core of our business values, the team is given the freedom to take informed, responsible risks.
- Open-mindedness: The Company supports each and every coworker to share ideas and feedback openly thereby building strong relationships built on Trust and Faith.
- Sicerity: the company has strong belief in doing the right thing under all circumstances.
- Alteration: There is ever evolving process in the said company driving change, embracing every opportunity with open arms.
- Occupancy: Every member owns the task they take up. We foster teamwork while building individual accountability
You May Also Be Intrested In: Related Information