ATI Nursing Education provides online testing service for nursing sector. It is one of the leading e-learning services in the United States. Its head office is located in Leawood, Kansas. ATI Testing service was started with support of a nurse and after few years, many nurses became the part of it. The institute has extensive network of more than 20,000 nurse instructors and 2,100 colleges, located in each part of the country. More than 225,000 students are attached with the ATI Nursing Education Testing service. The list of ATI Testing's services and products includes Comprehensive Assessment and Review Program (CARP), Dosage Calculation and Safe Medication Administration, JBL Nurse’s Drug Handbook, ActiveStack - Pharmacology Flash Cards and many other. Its product packages are helpful for both the educators and students.
Customer Service Hours:
Facilities Empowered By ATI TestingATI Testing
is a prominent nursing online education system in United States and it provides the thorough education guidelines to all the nurses in a very conducive atmosphere through e-learning process.
- ATI Testing is a fabricated system and it is providing the well organised educational avenues to all the nurses.
- ATI Testing has ample number of affiliated nursing colleges where nurses are trained practically in order to treat the patients in a conducive atmosphere in near future.
- The ATI Testing institute has extensive network of over 20,000 nurse instructors and 2,100 colleges, located in each part of the country.
- In the ATI Testing, more than 225,000 students are attached with the ATI Nursing Education Testing service.
Contact Numbers Of ATI Testing
Customer Support: 800.667.7531
For Sales Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Inquiries: email@example.com
Product Range Of ATI TestingATI Testing
offers an extensive range of ATI Testing's products that includes:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Review Program (CARP)
- Dosage Calculation and Safe Medication Administration
- JBL Nurse’s Drug Handbook
- ActiveStack - Pharmacology Flash Cards
ATI Testing Address
The address of ATI Testing is 11161 Overbrook Road Leawood, Kansas 66211 United States Fax No: 913.685.2381.
ATI Testing Website
The Website of ATI Testing is www.atitesting.com
ATI Testing Customer Support Service Phone Number
The customer support phone number of ATI Testing is 800.667.7531
The postal and official address
, email address and phone number
) of ATI Testing Service Center
and ATI Testing customer service number
is given below. The helpline
of ATI Testing customer service number may or may not be toll free
Click Here To View More ATI Testing Customer Service Phone Numbers