Public Relation Department, 5th Floor, The Mall, Patiala-147001, Punjab, India.firstname.lastname@example.org
1800-180-2010 (Toll Free), +91-175-2395629
What was the response from customer service executive after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
What is State Bank of Patiala and What They Do
State Bank of Patiala, generally called as SBP, is a leading banking and financial services firm based in Patiala, Punjab. It is also one of the five associate banks of State Bank of India (SBI), an Indian based international banking and financial service provider. SBP offers a wide range of banking and financial products and services to individual and business customers. The list of products and services include personal banking, current and savings account, home loans, personal loans, online banking, corporate banking, ATM/debit cards, deposits, agri and rural banking services. The bank also provides a diverse portfolio of banking and financial solutions to micro, small and medium enterprises.
Getting In Touch With State Bank of Patiala
- Operational Banking - Telephone: 0175-2301604. Fax: 0175-2213266. Email: email@example.com
- Personal Segement Deposits & loan Schemes - Telephone: 0175-2395349. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial, Institutional & International Banking Related Issues - Telephone: 2221082/2214823. Email: email@example.com
- Govt. Related Banking - Telephone: 2201144. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATMs & Internet Banking - Telephone: 2213294. Email: email@example.com
- Website Related Matters - Telephone: 2214298. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grahakmitra,RACPC,SECC - Telephone: 2200699. Email: email@example.com
- Agriculture, Rural banking - Telephone: 2215648. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance, Mutual Funds - Telephone: 2220363. Email: email@example.com
- Security Related Issues - Telephone: 2215653. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, State Bank of Patiala delivers other financial products and services to its customers mutual fund investments, credit cards, life and general insurance. The bank provides its products and services in over 22 states of India through more than 1035 branch offices and outlets. In November 1917, State Bank of Patiala was formed Maharaja Bhupinder Singh (Maharaja of erstwhile Patiala state). The first branch was opened in Chowk Fort, Patiala as Patiala State Bank. On April 1960, it was moved into the State Bank of Patiala. The same customer care number of State Bank of Patiala listed above is also used for State Bank of Patiala customer care toll free number, State Bank of Patiala complaints, State Bank of Patiala customer care number Delhi, State Bank of Patiala customer care number Gurgaon, State Bank Patiala money and State Bank of Patiala ATM machine.
For any information and enquiries about State Bank of Patiala, the customers can speak to customer care representatives (1800-180-2010) which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The customer care number of state bank of patiala can be contacted from Jalandhar, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, Assam, Cochin, Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Tamil Nadu, North Delhi, Mysore, Madurai, Jaipur, Patiala, Trichy, Amritsar, Thane, Dehradun, Ludhiana, Udaipur, Faridabad, Goa, West Delhi, Ranchi, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Lucknow, Gwalior, Nasik, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Gujarat, Gorakhpur, Navi Mumbai, Agra, Pondicherry, West Bengal, Kerala, Surat, Madhya Pradesh, Chennai, Indore, Goregaon, Orissa, Karnataka, Rajkot, Patna, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Bhopal, Ernakulam, South Delhi, Rajasthan, Ghaziabad, New Delhi, Sangli, Visakhapatnam, Shillong, Jamshedpur, Chandigarh, Punjab, Vadodara, Mumbai, Trivandrum, Meerut, Varanasi, Erode, Raipur, Jammu, Kanpur, East Delhi, Allahabad, Salem, Noida, Vijayawada, Nagpur, Pune, Baroda, Delhi, Mangalore, Bhubaneswar, Vellore India
State Bank of Patiala Career Opportunities
For recruitment at State Bank of Patiala
, please visit the given link https://www.sbp.co.in/Recruitment.aspx
You May Also Be Intrested In: Related Information