Customer Care Unit: 19, Rajaji Salai, Chennai-600001, Tamil Nadu, India.firstname.lastname@example.org
(City STD Code)-6601-4444, 3940-4444
See Physical Location of Standard Chartered Bank India
Is Your Problem Solved by Customer Care Executive? If Not, Post Your Problem Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
Standard Chartered Bank India Exploration
Standard Chartered Bank India operates as a subsidiary of a global financial corporation, Standard Chartered PLC based in the United Kingdom. It is also among the major foreign banks in India. In 1858, the bank was began in India to provide affordable and world class financial services to individual and business customers. Since the establishment, It has received many awards such as Best Foreign Bank 2012, Best Private Bank in India and Financial Advisor of the Year Award 2012.
Standard Chartered Bank India offers a wide range of banking and financial products to customers across 42 cities with a widespread network of more than 99 branches. Its products include credit cards, loans, current accounts, ATM/debit cards, savings accounts, fixed deposits, mortgage loans, and more. Additionally, the bank provides a diverse portfolio of insurance and investment products and services such as life insurance, mutual funds, home insurance, fixed income funds, liquid mutual funds, business insurance, health and accident insurance services.
Getting In Touch With Standard Chartered Bank IndiaStandard Chartered Bank India
aims to hear the concerns of its esteemed customers, as it is a prime medium to serve customers in a better manner.
- For customers dwelling in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, the helpline numbers are 6601 4444/3940 4444
- For Customer located at the following regions Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna , Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, the helpline numbers are 6601 444/3940 444
- Customers hailing from Gurgaon, Noida can contact the following numbers 011-39404444/011-66014444
- Customer from Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur can coresspond to the furnished numbers 1800 345 1000
- Clients from Siliguri can avail assistance from 1800 345 5000
Careers At Standard Chartered Bank India
Individuals aspiring to frame a notable career in the banking sector can look out for the employment opportunities offered by the Standard Chartered Bank India
, as the institution renders a huge platform to individuals hoping to make it big in the world of banking. For further information regarding the placements at Standard Chartered Bank India, please refer to the given link https://www.sc.com/en/careers/
Standard Chartered Bank India Complaints Assistance
If you have any complaint to file against the corporation, please refer to the given link https://www.sc.com/in/help-centre/complaints.html
Standard Chartered Bank India, an Overview
Standard Chartered Bank India provides its products to individual and business customers through its four subsidiaries including Standard Chartered Securities (India) Ltd, Standard Chartered Investments and Loans (India) Limited, Standard Chartered Private Equity Advisory (India) Pvt Ltd, and Standard Chartered Finance Limited and SCOPE International.