Service Tax India Customer Care Phone Number

Service Tax was charged on cash basis for each and every service provider. Service tax was came out for the first time on 1994. Finance Act, 2007 has imposed service tax on seven new services besides creating certain legislative amendments. The record of taxed solutions has been extended in every Fund Act. Since then impose of assistance tax on some of the solutions like leasing of immovable residence, on experts like Chartered Accounting firms, Price Accounting firms, Selling of assumption by builder/developer, etc. The present amount is 12.36% on total value of the service tax. Service tax had been levied initially at the rate of five per cent flat since 15th July, 1994 till 13th May,2003.

Service Tax India Important Contact Information

Service Tax India is a government body aimed towards rightful collection of service across the distinct states of the country. Citizens across the country can get their queries addressed by adhering to the given means
  • Chief Commissioner - Phone: 28331010. Fax: 28331015
  • Commissioner - Phone: 26207700
  • MOS for Finance - Phone: 23092377
  • PS to MOS - Phone: 23092377/23094108

The customer care number of Service Tax India can be contacted from Punjab, Faridabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, West Bengal, Raipur, Salem, Madhya Pradesh, Dehradun, Jharkhand, Lucknow, Vadodara, Gwalior, South Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Bhubaneswar, Ghaziabad, Agra, Visakhapatnam, North Delhi, New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Madurai, Himachal Pradesh, Meerut, Surat, Cochin, Kolkata, Trichy, Kanpur, East Delhi, Uttarakhand, Trivandrum, Mysore, Goregaon, Bihar, Erode, Chandigarh, Tamil Nadu, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Kerala, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Maharashtra, Jammu, Karnataka, Pune, Thane, Varanasi, Bhopal, Jaipur, Vijayawada, Ludhiana, Ernakulam, Mangalore, Nagpur, Vellore, Gorakhpur, West Delhi, Amritsar, Gurgaon, Shillong, Mumbai, Delhi, Baroda, Gujarat, Assam, Bangalore, Orissa, Patna, Patiala, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Rajasthan, Udaipur, Rajkot, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Jalandhar, Nasik, Uttar Pradesh, Goa, Indore, Noida India, etc.

Service Tax India - Rules and Regulations

Service Tax India maintains transparency in its operations, providing all the necessary information to the citizens of the country. There happen to be numerous rulings framed with the slabs associated with the collection of sales tax. For further information regarding the rules cited by the government on sales tax, kindly refer to the following link

Service Tax India Forms

Service Tax India aims to provide every kind of assistance to the esteemed citizens of the country, guiding at every step to spread civic awareness among the masses. To download forms relating to the allied aspects of service tax kindly refer to the given link

Service Tax India - Notifications

The institution aims to keep the citizens aware about the prevailing as well as the upcoming policies put under scrutiny for the fair collection of service tax. Citizen can stay up to date with the latest policies regarding service tax by visiting the following link

Service Tax India E-payment Assistance

Service Tax India is a department aimed towards the timely collection of the service tax implemented as per the bar set by the government. However, the government has employed the means to provide assistance to the citizens to make the payment of their service tax online. This facility has proved to be a boon to the individuals who are surrounded by a bust schedule of work. For detailed information regarding the e-payment facility framed by the government, kindly refer to the given link

Service Tax India Address

The address of Service Tax India is 17B, IAEA Building, IP Estate, MG Marg, New Delhi, India.

Service Tax India Email Address

The email address of Service Tax India is

Service Tax India Website

The Website of Service Tax India is

Service Tax India Customer Support Service Phone Number

The customer support phone number of Service Tax India is 1140786868 (Click phone number to call).

The postal and official address, email address and phone number (helpline) of Service Tax India Service Center and Service Tax India customer care number is given below. The helpline of Service Tax India customer care number may or may not be toll free.
Service Tax India Phone Number Customer Service

What was the response after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here

Service Tax India Source of Knowledge

Your Complaint, Suggestion, Complication, Review To Service Tax India

Your Name
Email Address
Your Photo
Image Text
Customer care captcha Advertisements

Service Tax India Customer Care Number Delineated Here With Complaints and Reviews

Customer care male
Mr. Vikas Kumar CallsMar 04, 2016

Mr. Vikas Kumar On Phone To Service Tax India Service
After ST1 filling, how can we download form ST2. (which portal).

Customer care male
Mr. Sachin Kurle CallsJan 06, 2016

Mr. Sachin Kurle On Phone To Service Tax India Service
Dear sir/ madam

we can use purchase swachha Bharat cess set off against the swaccha Bharat cess)SBC) of sale.

Customer care female
Ms. manish CallsApr 14, 2015

Ms. manish On Phone To Service Tax India Service
I forget my password and Hint Question and Hint Answer how to reset password. Manish Goyal

Customer care male
Mr. Amarpaul Singh Bhalla CallsOct 14, 2014

Mr. Amarpaul Singh Bhalla On Phone To Service Tax India Service
We have availed exemption under Mandeep keeper service vide notification number 25/2012, which was objected while e-filling the return.

We had rented hotel accommodation to the millennium school for education purpose, for which they have also provided undertaking for the same.

Kindly advise.


Customer care male
Mr. pankaj bharti CallsOct 04, 2013

Mr. pankaj bharti On Phone To Service Tax India Service
i want to service tax by credit card how can i pay service tax by ATM card
please tell me processor on my email ID

Customer care female
Ms. Minakshi CallsAug 28, 2013

Ms. Minakshi On Phone To Service Tax India Service
Dear Sir/Madam,

S T Deptt at C.G.O.Complex,Delhi is not receving phones so Please solve my query of service tax.

Can we claim input of service tax on abated value under partial reverse charge ?
We are receiving service of Rent-a-Cab Operator for which 40% service tax is payble by us under reverse charge and service provider is a SSP. So,can we claim input credit of such abated paid value of service tax ?

Waiting for your earlier response
Thanks and regards

Customer care male
Mr. MOHIT JAIN CallsMar 05, 2013

MOHIT JAIN On Phone To Service Tax India Service
Please update my knowledge regarding Surrender of Service Tax RC.
And also provide Detailed Process Regarding Surrender of ST RC...
I Hope you will help me about aforesaid topic as soon as possible

Customer care user complaints