Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd., B-121, Sector-5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.email@example.com
Loading Map, Please Wait......
Is Your Problem Solved by Customer Care Executive? If Not, Post Your Problem Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
For General Support / Inquiries: 1800-1800-1234
Country Wide Helpline Number Of Paytm in India: 0120-3062244
Paytm Headquarters Contact Details
Phone Number: +91-120-4770770
Additional Phone Number: 9555123123
Address: B-121, Sector 5, Noida - 201 301, India
Regional Offices DetailBangalore
Phone: +91 80 41237197
Address: 144/533, 2nd floor, 22nd main, 150 Feet Ring Road, HSR Layout
1st Sector (AGARA), Bangalore - 560102Chennai
Phone: +91 44 24350197
Address: II Floor, Balammal Building, No 33, Burkit Road, T Nagar,
Chennai - 600 017Mumbai
Phone: +91 22 26133197
Address: IV Floor, Enterprise Centre, Domestic Airport, Next to Orchid,
Hotel Vile Parle East, Mumbai - 400 099Kolkata
Phone: +91 33 40005197
Address: GN 31, 4th Floor, Benfish Tower, Salt Lake, Sector 5,
Kolkata - 700 091Toronto
Phone: +91 33 40005197
Address: 36 Watercress Ct, Kitchener N2E 3S8, Ontario - 519, Canada
Paytm also offers an application that can be easily installed on all types of phones which include Windows phones, iOS and Android phones. The company maintains its website and also provides customer care service in any case. Paytm also works for bus tickets. Paytm provides service to almost all India cities like Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Gujarat, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Rajasthan.
Paytm is a modern day concept of Web based market that render variety of services ranging From online shopping to Data cards. Some of the Highlights of Paytm are as fallows:
- Online Shopping: The Wallet permits users to shop online by using Paytm money. Paytm provide excess to all the online shopping Platforms and user can purchase any desired product. Paytm online shopping market provide Bags, Home appliances, Mobile phone, Shoes and dress materials. Paytm Market offer shopping Benefits as well on the purchase of products.
- Mobile Recharges: Paytm Wallet can be used as credit card if You have to recharge your mobile number just go through Paytm. Paytm allows its users to recharge any mobile numbers online just enter the recharge options and pay money from the Paytm wallet.
- Data Card Recharges: The Paytm also provide the luxury of recharging Data cards of TV's and Internet. All the user needs to do is just select the option of data card recharge and pay amount from Paytm Wallet. Now You don't need to go anywhere for recharging just assure sufficient balance of Paytm Wallet.
- Discount Coupons: Paytm always assures cash back offers on every deal and also provide coupons on the use of its application. Paytm provide some amount over sharing its application and also on download.
- Metro Recharge: The resident of Mumbia can enjoy additional feature of Paytm as Paytm India allows them to recharge their Metro Cards and enjoy joyful travel of Metro.
Most of us are hesitant to download any application as it may involve risks, but Paytm is fully secure and safe to use. Paytm India assure that at the time of first login, your device gets authorized. Paytm has devised a security system called as (OTP). The OTP assures that the information provided remain confidential. On download of application every user receives a OTP code and before login into Paytm account users are asked to provide the same OTP code. In case if any unauthorized devices is used to login the Paytm account it will automatically ask for OTP code.
Know More About Paytm
Paytm is an Indian based website portal. The website deals in recharge service for all kinds of mobile service operators. Paytm.com is an attempt to give a risk-free, easy and efficient moderate for mobile users to recharge their prepaid mobile phone and get unique offers or deals. The website serves services to over 3 million users in a month and it is listed on 3rd position among of other similar companies. Its registered office is located in New Delhi at 1st Floor Devika Tower, Nehru Place.
Paytm is an easy and convenient way to recharge and online payments. Paytm provides online recharge for all mobile operators such as Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Idea, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Uninor, Videocon, Virgin Mobile, BSNL, MTNL
and TATA Docomo, etc. Paytm is also a best option to pay postpaid bills, electricity bills, Data Card Recharges, Data Card Bill Payments, Landline Bill Payments and Gas Bill Payments.